Digital Account Manager - Melbourne
The Brand Agency, part of Australia's largest communications group WPP AUNZ, is looking for a talented and driven Digital Account Manager with experience producing integrated and digital content. This is a rare opportunity to join a large, leading advertising agency in an account service team that is focused on further learning and career growth.
The Brand Agency prides itself on cultivating a great environment with a fast pace, tight knit team and a true focus on work-life balance. Management are committed to ensuring ongoing growth and development of their talent pool, so training opportunities and promoting from within are naturally part of the mix.
You will have a background in digital asset production, from web content to eDMs and display banners. Integrated experience is desirable as this role works closely with the wider agency on the clients through the line business. To assist with this, you will need strong collaboration skills and the ability to deliver exceptional client service.
This role requires someone who can take direction, manage shoots and campaign rollouts with a reasonable level of autonomy. Also key is a positive attitude and 'can-do' approach.
Skills and requirements:
- Attention to detail and proven organisational skills
- Building and fostering strong client relationships
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Making sure that all work produced adheres to clear brand guidelines
- Proven previous digital exposure in a similar role
- Creation of estimates and management of job financials
- Brief writing skills
- Assist with planning and management of photoshoots
- Assist with planning and management of AV shoots
- Production management of digital content
- Production management of digital assets such as eDMS and banners
- Creation of timelines and ability to foresee and help manage potential resourcing needs
- Solid understanding of creative agency processes
This role requires someone with at least 4 years' previous experience in an advertising agency or similar environment. Proven digital project management knowledge, along with understanding of digital development is key. It would make a great next step for someone looking to cement their skills before moving up to a SAM role within the same team.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV to Alison Ray: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this role, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
We appreciate your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.
No recruitment consultants please.