Account Manager - Perth
Here's your chance to join the current B&T and Campaign Brief 'Agency of the Year'. The Brand Agency, part of Australia's largest communications group WPP AUNZ, is seeking an outstanding Account Manager to join their growing Perth team. This is a rare opportunity to become part of the leading WA agency that's focused on supporting your personal growth and career development.
You will be working on two of WA’s most iconic clients managing a wide range of integrated campaigns from conception to completion. You'll have the room to take ownership of major projects, build solid relationships with key clients and continue to develop your skills across the board.
This role will see you:
- Become the day-to-day 'go to' for client contacts
- Thrive in an open and consultative environment where people are passionate about their roles and what they produce
- Work autonomously with the wider agency resources in creative, media, digital, content, strategy, design and production to create campaigns that deliver an extraordinary impact for your clients
- Manage the production process across a range of projects across all channels, including TV, digital, direct mail and more
- Leverage your meticulous attention-to-detail and problem-solving abilities to manage timings, budgets and campaign rollout
- Assist and mentor other members of the account management team to deliver high quality work for your clients
- Enjoy the support of the senior management team as you develop and thrive within an environment that's all about passion, work/life balance and recognition for a job well done
Who we are looking for:
This role would be perfect for an excellent communicator with experience. Someone who is agile, motivated and looking to fast track their career.
You know how to drive a campaign autonomously but you're also a strong team player. You're all about a 'can do' attitude, enjoy sinking your teeth into any new challenge and pride yourself on high quality output. Most of all, you're about getting the detail right, not just getting it done.
You will ideally have over 4 years' experience at other integrated agencies and/or digital agencies, but you are looking to grow your skill set.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and a brief cover letter to Courtney Larson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 23 June 2017.
To be considered for this role, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
We appreciate your understanding that only successful applicants will be contacted, and that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.
No recruitment consultants please.