Head of Digital Planning and Strategy - Perth
The Brand Agency, a member of Australia's most successful communications group WPP AUNZ, is seeking a highly motivated individual to join their Perth team. This is an opportunity to become part of a fully integrated communications company that is experiencing unprecedented success in this market.
Based in the Perth head office and reporting to the General Manager, this role sits within our Digital Projects and Strategy team, which is part of The Brand Agency’s twenty strong digital and technical group.
The role is varied, you might be working with clients on planning digital road maps and service design, pitching for new business, or guiding the implementation of a client’s digital strategy. You’ll not only be responsible for your own output but also the personal development of direct reports from experience design and strategy. You will need to be motivated to work autonomously and have excellent interpersonal skills in order to work as part of our driven and passionate team.
Desired skills and experience:
- Over 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- A passion for all things digital
- Stakeholder engagement and team management – able to take clients and the agency along for the journey
- Exceptional research, facilitation and analytical skills, including the ability to conduct and report on quantitative and qualitative data
- Advanced understanding of the digital production process and delivery, including service design, user experience consultancy, business analysis requirements and technical aspects of digital, to develop solutions, creative input and client management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - one-on-one, over the phone and written
- A talent for communicating ideas, issues and solutions to clients and internally
- Demonstrated ability working across multiple projects and ability to problem solve under pressure
- Ability to work individually or as part of the team
To be considered for this role, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
We appreciate your understanding that only successful applicants will be contacted, and that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.
No recruitment consultants please.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and a brief cover letter to Courtney Larson: email@example.com