IT Support Technician (Level 1-2) - Perth
Here’s your chance to join the current B&T and Campaign Brief ‘Agency of the Year’. The Brand Agency, part of Australia's most successful communications group WPP AUNZ, is seeking a highly-motivated IT Support Technician to join their Perth team. This is a rare opportunity to become part of the leading WA agency that's focused on supporting your personal growth and career development.
Based in Perth, and reporting to the National IT Manager, the IT Support Technician provides first response help to people in our Perth, Melbourne and Auckland offices.
The role is varied, being a mix of support for Windows, macOS and wide variety of first-class software such as the Adobe Creative Cloud. You will need to be motivated to work autonomously and have excellent interpersonal skills to work alongside our driven and passionate team.
The role will include:
- First-level end user support
- Local and remote support
- macOS and Windows support
- Adobe CC technical support
- VoIP handset support
- Network patching
- IT asset management
- SOE (Standard Operating Environment) deployment
- At least 1 years' experience in professional IT
- Quick learner with highly logical troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills - one-on-one, over the phone and written
- Great understanding of supporting both macOS and Windows
- Experience troubleshooting Office 365 applications and cloud services
- Experience with Adobe suite preferred
- End-user network troubleshooting skills
- Experience with account lifecycle management
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and a brief cover letter to Josh Heglund: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this role, you must have the right to live and work in Australia. Visa sponsorships will not be considered.
We appreciate your understanding that only successful applicants will be contacted, and that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.
No recruitment consultants please.