Talent Manager - Perth
The Brand Agency, part of Australia’s largest and most successful communications group WPP AUNZ, is looking for an accomplished Talent Manager to join its growing Perth head office in a part time capacity (24 hours a week).
Reporting to the General Manager and supporting a team of 90+, you’ll provide strong recommendations and clear advice in all areas relating to people management, HR processes and HR strategy. You’ll also identify and align the HR strategy to the overall business strategy.
This role will see you:
- Manage the recruitment process by identifying the best talent for the business.
- Guide the leadership group in creating a culture that attracts and retains the best talent.
- Ensure that processes and procedures are in place that assist team members to carry out their roles effectively and efficiently.
- Deliver HR recommendations and guidance to the leadership group and the wider team.
- Create an end-to-end employee lifecycle that reflects the Agency culture of employee wellbeing.
- Proactively review and update HR policies and procedures to ensure the Agency remains current.
- Create career progression planning for the business which includes training and development initiatives.
- Build strong trusting relationships with team members that lead to collaboration.
- Demonstrate high levels of HR knowledge which add value to the overall business.
- Keep up-to-date with industry changes, trends and initiatives.
- Adopt a proactive approach to personal career development.
Who we are looking for?
This position would suit someone with previous HR experience in a similar role. Experience in the communications industry is not essential. They will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, a proven track record in delivering new initiatives and managing organisational change, and a demonstrated ability to create and deliver HR strategy.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and cover letter to Courtney Larson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 8th September.
To be considered for this role, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
We appreciate your understanding that only successful applicants will be contacted, and that we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.
No recruitment consultants please.