The Brand Agency, part of the leading communications group WPP AUNZ, is looking for an Account Director to join their growing Auckland team. This is a rare opportunity to become part of the leading Auckland agency that is focused on supporting your personal growth and career development.
Working within our account service team, you will lead the digital projects and the consumer divisions with full support from both your local and trans-Tasman teams. You will have the opportunity to work as part of an agile and inventive organisation on exciting projects including:
- Digital and social solutions across both B2B and consumer
- Trans-Tasman and local campaigns/projects
- Proactive thought leadership projects
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for a super motivated strategic and commercial suit with strong retail integrated experience. You understand digital media like the back of your hand and inherently keep up to date with the latest trends and best practices. You’re also well versed on traditional channels and can confidently lead a team of talented suits who want to learn the world from you. You’ve had experience working on global clients so understand and will breeze through collaboration with our trans-Tasman friends. If you have an interest in DIY, that is a valuable bonus.
- Natural team leader, you’ll be mentoring and motivating a team of 7 suits.
- Strong social and digital background - media and production experience
- Ability to brief media agencies and creative teams on behalf of your client
- Ability to understand and translate media reports
- Passionate about assisting and evaluating client requirements
Why you should apply
- Opportunity to demonstrate your leadership as a key member of Account Service
- Down to earth, inclusive and collaborative working environment
- Training and growth opportunities
- High Street CBD location without the crazy hours
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com referencing TBA1609.
To be considered for this role, you must have the right to live and work in New Zealand.
We appreciate your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.
No recruitment consultants please.