The Brand Agency, part of Australia’s leading marketing communications group WPP AUNZ, is looking for an Account Director with experience in CRM to join their growing Melbourne team. This is a rare opportunity to join one of Australia’s best brand marketers, who are focused on supporting your personal growth and career development.
This is a permanent opportunity which will see you working with one of Australia’s most iconic brands as you assist in the development of new strategies, oversee their successful completion and continuously develop a partnership with your client. In addition, you will be responsible for leading the strategic direction on projects from conception to completion. With the support of a strong account management team and reporting directly into a driven Group Account Director, you will have the opportunity to drive significant growth.
This role will see you:
- Initiating new projects and overseeing their successful completion
- Overseeing and understanding how best to drive profitability across business divisions
- Working to develop and maintain a strong client relationship
- Implementing and driving the CRM strategy
- Leading day-to-day strategic direction on projects
- Leveraging your meticulous attention to detail and problem-solving abilities to manage timings, budgets and roll-out of elements for each campaign
- Working alongside media and search agency partners to bring together campaigns that primarily span TV/OTV, online, press, and eDMs
- Briefing in and liaising with the creative team throughout concept development
- Managing the production process across a range of channels
- Providing leadership and guidance to a team of Account Executives
Who we’re looking for:
This role is perfect for an enthusiastic all-rounder with a keen eye for detail, who knows how to effectively support a Group Account Director and lead a team of Account Executives. The successful candidate will take pride in their own client relationship and their own portfolio of work, with the capability to demonstrate this. Understanding of the construction and trade industries, with experience across CRM is critical to your success in this role – you will need at least 2-3 years’ experience to succeed.
How to apply:
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and a brief cover letter to: Careers – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To be considered for this role, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
- Please appreciate that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- No recruitment consultants please