The Brand Agency, part of WPP AUNZ – Australasia’s leading creative tech company, is seeking an outstanding Account Manager to join its growing Melbourne team.
Join one of Melbourne's leading advertising agencies in a role that is focused on growth and career development. Work with one of Australia's most trusted, iconic brands and build your skills across the full range of communication channels. We pride ourselves on the fantastic environment, supportive culture and fun team we have built over many years.
This role will see you:
- Thrive in an open and consultative environment where people are passionate about their roles and what they produce
- Report into the Account Director and work autonomously with the wider agency resources in creative, media, digital, content, activations, strategy, design and production to create campaigns that deliver an extraordinary impact for your clients
- Manage the production process across a range of projects across all channels
- Leverage your meticulous attention-to-detail and problem-solving abilities to manage timings, budgets and campaign roll out
- Enjoy the support of the senior management team as you develop and thrive within an environment that's all about passion, work/life balance and recognition for a job well done
Who we are looking for
This role would be perfect for an excellent communicator with experience. Someone who is agile, motivated and looking to fast track their career.
You’re also a strong team player with a 'can do' attitude; taking new challenges head-on and priding yourself on high quality output. Most of all, you're about getting the detail right, not just getting it done.
Retail experience is a significant advantage.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com
To apply, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
We appreciate your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.
No recruitment consultants please.