Account Manager (B2B)
The Brand Agency, part of WPP AUNZ – Australasia’s leading creative tech company, is seeking an outstanding Account Manager to join its leading retail agency. This is a rare opportunity to become part of the Agency behind some of Australia’s most iconic brands.
You will be working on one of Australia’s most iconic brands, managing a wide range of integrated campaigns and projects from conception to competition. Primarily focusing on the growing B2B division of the business, you’ll have room to take ownership of major projects, build solid relationships with clients and stakeholders to develop your skills across the entire agency.
This role will see you:
- Thrive in an open and consultative environment where people are passionate about their roles and what they produce
- Report into the Group Account Director and work autonomously with the wider agency to create campaigns that deliver an extraordinary impact for your client
- Work closely with the strategy department to develop integrated business and communication strategies
- Manage the production process across a range of projects across all channels
- Leverage your meticulous attention-to-detail and problem-solving abilities to manage timings, budgets and campaign roll out
- Enjoy the support of the senior management team as you develop and thrive within an environment that's all about passion, work/life balance and recognition for a job well done
Who we are looking for:
This role would be perfect for an excellent communicator with experience. Someone who is agile, motivated and looking to fast track their career.
You’re also a strong team player with a 'can do' attitude; taking new challenges head-on and priding yourself on high quality output. Most of all, you're about getting the detail right, not just getting it done.
You will ideally have over 4 years' experience at other integrated agencies and/or digital agencies, but you are looking to grow your skill set. Experience on B2B clients is preferred.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com
To apply, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
We appreciate your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.
No recruitment consultants please.