Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
The Brand Agency, part of Australia's largest communications group WPP AUNZ, is seeking an outstanding Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join their growing Perth team. This is a rare opportunity to become part of the leading WA agency that's focused on supporting your personal growth and career development.
You will be working on one of WA’s fastest growing and dynamic clients managing a wide range of integrated campaigns and projects from conception to completion. You'll have the room to take ownership of major projects, build solid relationships with key clients and continue to develop your skills across the board.
This role will see you:
- Become the day-to-day 'go to' for client contact
- Thrive in an open and consultative environment where people are passionate about their roles and what they produce
- Report into the Senior Account Director and work autonomously with the wider agency resources in creative, media, digital, content, activations, strategy, design and production to create campaigns that deliver an extraordinary impact for your clients
- Manage the production process across a range of projects across all channels, including TV, digital, social, websites, print and more
- Leverage your meticulous attention-to-detail and problem-solving abilities to manage timings, budgets and campaign rollout
- Assist and mentor other members of the account management team to deliver high quality work for your clients
- Enjoy the support of the senior management team as you develop and thrive within an environment that's all about passion, work/life balance and recognition for a job well done
Who we are looking for
This role would be perfect for an excellent communicator with experience. Someone who is agile, motivated and looking to fast track their career.
You know how to drive a campaign autonomously and deliver strong briefs, presentations and proposals. You're also a strong team player with a 'can do' attitude; taking new challenges head-on and priding yourself on high quality output. Most of all, you're about getting the detail right, not just getting it done.
You will ideally have 2-3 years' experience at other integrated agencies and/or digital agencies, but you are looking to grow your skill set.
Why you should apply
As Campaign Brief WA’s Agency of the Year for the past two years, The Brand Agency is committed to supporting your personal growth and development, whilst working alongside a large team of like-minded specialists. In addition to the regular employee perks, we offer birthday leave, up to 5 weeks of annual leave, breakfast on tap and a thriving social club!
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and a brief cover letter referencing TBA070319 to email@example.com
To be considered for this role, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
We appreciate your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.
No recruitment consultants please.