We need a middleweight Art Director to work on some of WA’s fastest growing and dynamic clients across a range of integrated campaigns – from conception to production.
An ambitious Art Director with a desire to work on world-class creative ideas. You work openly and collaboratively with strategy, media, account management, tech, design, and production to produce big ideas that twist, turn, surprise and delight, whatever medium they are in.
The Brand Agency, part of WPP – Australasia’s leading creative tech company, and one of Australia and New Zealand’s leading full-service agencies.
What does this mean for you?
In short, strength in numbers.
- Leading local and national clients.
- A diverse pool of top industry talent, backed by a global network.
- Room to grow, and the support to help you produce the work you want to make.
As an Art Director, you will:
- Be curious and explore interesting ideas with energy and passion.
- Be comfortable taking ownership of major projects, building solid relationships, and continuing to develop your skills within an ambitious department.
- Be great to work with.
- Bring integrated ideas to life with well-crafted art direction across all mediums.
- Be someone willing to do what it takes to Chase Greatness, with a real passion for pushing the work to be as good as it can be.
A full understanding of all Creative Suite programs necessary for the role (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) is essential.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com
The fine print
To apply, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
We appreciate your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.