Brand Experience Manager
BrandXP, the brand experience division of Perth’s leading communications agency The Brand Agency, is seeking an outgoing and energetic Brand Experience Manager to join its growing team.
You will be working on WA’s most iconic clients creating and managing a wide range of fun and exciting events, brand activations, community programs and promotional campaigns from conception to completion. You'll have the room to take ownership of major projects, build solid relationships with key clients and continue to develop your skills.
This role will see you:
- Become the day-to-day 'go to' for activations and events, reporting into the Head of Brand Experience
- Thrive in an open and consultative environment where people are passionate about their roles and the work they do
- Work closely with the wider agency resources in creative, media, digital, content, strategy, design and production to create highly successful brand experiences
- Leverage your meticulous attention-to-detail and problem-solving abilities to manage timings and rollout for each project
- Enjoy the support of the senior management team as you develop and thrive within an environment that's all about passion, work/life balance and recognition for a job well done
Who we’re looking for
This role would be perfect for an excellent communicator who's highly motivated, takes the initiative and can think on their feet. You know how to work autonomously but you're also a strong team player. You're all about a 'can do' attitude, enjoy sinking your teeth into any new challenge and pride yourself on high quality output. Most of all, you're about getting the detail right, not just getting it done.
You will have a minimum of three years’ experience developing and managing events and/or activations.
Why you should apply
As Campaign Brief WA’s Agency of the Year for the past two years, The Brand Agency is committed to supporting your personal growth and development, whilst working alongside a large team of like-minded specialists. In addition to the regular employee perks, we offer birthday leave, up to 5 weeks of annual leave, breakfast on tap and a thriving social club!
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and a brief cover letter referencing TBA060319 to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this role, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
We appreciate your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.
No recruitment consultants please.