Creative Resource Manager
The Brand Agency, part of Australia's leading communications group WPP AUNZ, is looking for an outstanding Creative Resource Manager to join their growing Melbourne team. This is a rare opportunity to join a highly successful retail brand marketer focused on supporting your personal growth and career development.
The primary purpose of this role is to coordinate and prioritise the scheduling of work for the Creative, Design and Digital teams across both our Melbourne and Auckland offices. You will manage the day-to-day trafficking of work, staff workloads and resource management. You'll have the ability to take ownership of major project resourcing, working with team leaders to help set milestones and achieve deadlines.
The role will see you:
- Become the day-to-day 'go to' for internal resource management
- Thrive in an open and consultative environment where people are passionate about their roles and what they produce
- Work autonomously with the wider agency resources in creative, design, digital and content production to help create campaigns
- Manage the job trafficking process across a range of projects across various channels, including traditional media, digital, print and more
- Leverage your meticulous attention-to-detail and problem-solving abilities to manage timings and campaign rollout
Why you should apply:
- The chance to show your skills on an ambitious brand with a focus on the future
- You’ll be joining a collaborative team with a strong, clearly defined culture and values. There is a focus on the client, but we’re also about your empowerment and development
- You’ll be part of WPP AUNZ, an organisation that offers high levels of support and opportunity
- To sum up, we’re a great bunch of people to work with who just get on with the job but also understand the value of a healthy work/life balance
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com
We appreciate your understanding that only successful applicants will be contacted, and that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.
No recruitment consultants please.