We’re after an outstanding Experience Designer to go deep on insights, craft digital experiences and work across teams to bring them to life.
Passionate about user-led design, seamless collaboration, and making complex information simple and elegant. You’re across all digital channels and how customers use them. You whip up personas, wireframes, journey maps and task flows with ease. You can mentor teammates but also advise senior stakeholders with polished presentations.
The Brand Agency, WA’s most successful advertising and technology agency, part of WPP AUNZ.
What does this mean for you?
In short, strength in numbers:
- Leading local and national clients.
- A diverse team of top industry talent, backed by WPP's global network and insights.
- More room to grow, and the support to get you there.
As an Experience Designer you will:
- Design and execute audience and stakeholder research (interviews, workshops, user testing, etc.) and conduct secondary research (competitor analyses, industry best practice and trends, content audits and heuristic reviews).
- Work with clients to explore and understand opportunities in the digital space, collaborating across design and technology specialists to create and implement solutions.
- Design and produce user experience deliverables such as behavioural archetypes, user journeys, touchpoint maps, information architectures, content strategies and solution prototypes.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com
To apply, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
We appreciate your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.
No recruitment consultants please.