The Brand Agency, part of WPP AUNZ – Australasia’s leading creative tech company, is seeking an outstanding Experience Designer to join its growing Perth team. This is a rare opportunity to become part of the leading WA agency that's focused on supporting your personal growth and career development.
User Experience plays a central role in our work, from delving deep into audience insights to guiding the content, functionality and design of digital experiences. The Experience Designer takes a leading role in determining the vision of digital projects and works closely with design and technology to bring that vision to life. Further, this role is integral to the strategy and creation of new business proposals (primarily in the digital space), scoping and design project approaches and mentoring UX designers within the Strategy team.
Research design and facilitation
- Design and execute audience and stakeholder research (interviews, workshops, user testing etc.)
- Conduct secondary research such as competitor analyses, industry best practice and trends, content audits and heuristic reviews
Manage client relationships
- Meet with clients to uncover and understand project requirements from a marketing, functional and technical perspective
- Work closely with client-side counterparts in similar and complementary roles
- Assist in the scope and proposal creation for new business opportunities and RFP responses
Experience Design Outputs
- Design and produce user experience deliverables such as behavioural archetypes, user journeys, touchpoint maps, information architectures, content strategies and page architectures
- Deliver strategic documentation and presentations to support design decisions
- Collaborate closely with Technology team to produce new business proposals and RFP responses
- Work closely with Design and Technology teams to oversee the implementation of solutions
The right person will
- Have a passion for understanding customer needs, improving user tasks and process flows, and for simplifying complex information
- Be comfortable working independently and collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team
- Be proficient in planning and facilitating research techniques including: interviews, workshops, task analysis, UX analysis and usability testing
- Be proficient in delivering and presenting UX design work including: personas, wireframes, journey maps and task flows
- Have a functional understanding of digital channels and systems, their roles and interdependencies and how customers interact with them
- Display very strong communication skills, with experience designing and delivering polished presentations to senior stakeholders – on complex subject matter
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com
To apply, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
We appreciate your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.
No recruitment consultants please.