IT Support Technician (Level 1-2)
The Brand Agency, part of Australia's most successful communications group WPP AUNZ, is seeking a highly motivated IT Support Technician to join their Perth team. This is a rare opportunity to become part of the leading WA agency that's focused on supporting your personal growth and career development.
Based in Perth, and reporting to the Group IT Manager, the IT Support Technician provides first response help to people in our Perth, Melbourne and Auckland offices.
The role is varied, being a mix of support for Windows, macOS and wide variety of first-class software such as the Adobe Creative Cloud. You will need to be motivated to work autonomously and have excellent interpersonal skills to work alongside our driven and passionate team.
The role will include:
- First-level end user support
- Basic Windows server management
- Local and remote support
- macOS and Windows support
- Adobe CC technical support
- VoIP handset support
- Network patching
- IT asset management
- SOE (Standard Operating Environment) deployment
- User lifecycle management
Necessary skills and experience:
- At least 3 years' experience in professional IT, or a relevant qualification
- Quick learner with highly logical troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills - one-on-one, over the phone and written
- Great understanding of supporting both macOS and Windows
- Experience troubleshooting Office 365 applications and cloud services
- Experience with Adobe suite preferred
- End-user network troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Active Directory
- Basic PowerShell skills
Why you should apply
As Campaign Brief WA’s Agency of the Year for the past two years, The Brand Agency is committed to supporting your personal growth and development, whilst working alongside a large team of like-minded specialists. In addition to the regular employee perks, we offer birthday leave, up to 5 weeks of annual leave, breakfast on tap and a thriving social club!
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and a brief cover letter referencing TBA230119 to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this role, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
We appreciate your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.
No recruitment consultants please.