IT Support Technician (Level 2)
The Brand Agency, part of Australia's most successful communications group WPP AUNZ, is seeking a highly-motivated IT Support Technician to join their Perth team. With over 150 staff, we are Perth’s largest full service advertising agency and current Campaign Brief WA 'Agency of the Year'. This is a rare opportunity to become part of a leading agency that's focused on supporting your personal growth and career development.
Based in Perth and reporting to the Group IT Manager, the IT Support Technician provides first response help to people in our Perth, Melbourne, and Auckland offices.
The role is varied, being a mix of support for Windows, macOS, and a wide variety of first-class software such as the Adobe Creative Cloud. While the role is predominantly support based, there are many opportunities to utilise basic system administration skills across basic scripting and managing Windows server, MDM platforms, and Microsoft 365.
You will need to be motivated to work autonomously and have excellent interpersonal skills to work alongside our driven and passionate team.
The role will include:
- First and second-level end user support
- Local and remote support
- macOS and Windows support
- Adobe Creative Cloud technical support
- Network patching
- IT asset management
- User lifecycle management
- SOE (Standard Operating Environment) deployment and management including InTune and Jamf Pro administration
- Basic Windows server administration
- Basic PowerShell scripting
- Managing Microsoft 365
- At least 2 years' experience in professional IT
- Quick learner with highly logical troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills - one-on-one, over the phone and written
- Great understanding of supporting both macOS and Windows
- Experience troubleshooting Office 365 applications and cloud services
- Experience with Adobe suite preferred
- End-user network troubleshooting skills
- Experience with account lifecycle management
- Basic scripting abilities (not language specific)
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com
To be considered for this role, you must have the right to live and work Australia. Visa sponsorships will not be considered.
We appreciate your understanding that only successful applicants will be contacted, and that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.
No recruitment consultants please.