We need a .Net Developer with CMS development experience to join our in-house technology team and work with the largest brands in Western Australia. We’re looking for someone with 3+ years’ experience delivering CMS solutions, with an interest to progress their skills to become a full stack developer.
A .Net Developer who is looking for an opportunity to take the next step in their career. We are offering a great opportunity to work in WA’s largest integrated agency on projects for leading brands and organisations. Working with our existing in-house development team in Perth, the role will enable you to accelerate your career path and gain experience in delivering solutions utilising the latest technologies.
The Brand Agency, WA’s most successful advertising and technology agency, part of WPP AUNZ.
What does this mean for you?
In short, strength in numbers:
- Working on projects with leading local and national clients
- A diverse team of top industry talent, backed by WPP’s global network and insights
- More room to grow, and the support to get you there
As a .Net Developer you:
- Have at least 3 years’ experience developing in .NET, C#, MVC
- Have Content Management development experience – Sitecore, Sitefinity, Kentico, Umbraco and/or Episerver
- Understand Git, Azure DevOps, CI/CD principles (not essential but highly regarded)
- Will be supported by senior management to thrive in an environment that's all about passion, work/life balance and recognition for a job well done
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com
The fine print
To apply, you must have the right to live and work in Australia and be based in Perth, WA.
We appreciate your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.
No recruitment consultants please.