We're looking for a Production Coordinator to join our Melbourne team.
- A recent film school graduate.
- Someone with a genuine interest in all things audio-visual.
- Ready to sink your teeth into any new challenge.
- Focussed on quality output and attention to detail.
- A cool character that stays calm under pressure.
- Exceptionally organised and a natural multi-tasker.
The Brand Agency, part of WPP – a global creative transformation company, and one of ANZ's leading full-service retail specialist agencies.
What does this mean for you?
There are many things that make The Brand Agency a great place to work, but we think these are worth a special mention:
- Welcoming and flexible working environment.
- Birthday Leave – a paid day off to celebrate your Birthday each year.
- Loyalty Leave – an additional paid day off each year to celebrate your work anniversary.
- Employee Assistance Program access and 24/7 support.
- Learning opportunities for all employees and room to grow.
As a Production Coordinator you will:
- Assist the Producers with all aspects of production.
- Manage the traffic of work in and out of the department.
- Manage vendors and talent on assigned projects.
- Create and maintain project status reports, estimates, purchase orders, and schedules.
- Be present on shoots when required.
- Lead small production jobs independently.
If this sounds like the right role for you, please email your CV and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The fine print
This is a 3-month contract role. Full time/part-time negotiable.
Given the nature of the work, the successful clearance for Working with Children may be required.
To apply, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
We appreciate your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.
No recruitment consultants please.