Senior Account Director
The Brand Agency, part of Australia's leading communications group WPP AUNZ, is looking for a Senior Account Director to join their growing Melbourne team. This is a rare opportunity to join the best retail brand marketer who is focused on supporting your personal growth and career development
Working within our Account Management team, you will use your extensive commercial expertise to act as a strategic partner to our client – Australia’s leading retail brand, assisting with the development of overall and tactical plans. You will maintain and be responsible for various business portfolios, including financial and resourcing responsibility.
In this hands-on role, you will manage your responsibilities autonomously, as well as support your large account management team. As a leader, you will exemplify our agency values by approaching every day with an inventive, curious, agile and brave attitude.
You will be responsible for managing and monitoring standards put in place by the Director of Account Management and other department leads, as well as improving current process and implementing new ones.
Who we are looking for
You are a natural leader who will inspire strong team work, have the ability to judge great creative work and can build trust and rapport with our client quickly and effectively. You will also have:
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management, hands on with a strong work ethic
- A proven track record in leading key accounts in an Agency environment
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to work in a fast paced, hardworking business
- Ability to drive business and hit business development targets
- Lead day-to-day strategic direction on projects
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Interpret operating results as they affect the financial position of the department and make recommendations for business and profit improvement
- A keen attention to detail the management of client budgets
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques - including digital platforms
- Strong decision-making skills based on experience and knowledge
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and a brief cover letter referencing TBA261118 to email@example.com
To be considered for this role, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
We appreciate your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.
No recruitment consultants please.