Senior Account Manager
We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our Melbourne team.
An expert communicator with 3-4 years’ agency experience, looking for the next step in your career. Someone who is keen to work on one of Australia’s most iconic retail brands.
The Brand Agency, part of WPP – a global creative transformation company, and one of Melbourne’s leading full-service retail specialist agencies.
What does this mean for you?
In short, strength in numbers:
- Leading national retail clients
- A diverse pool of top industry talent, backed by a global network and perspectives
- Room to grow, and the support to get you there
As a Senior Account Manager, you will:
- Take ownership in leading integrated campaigns and projects from conception to completion, including creative briefing writing, budget and timeline management and shoot planning, with the support of the Account Director.
- Enjoy sinking your teeth into any new challenge, priding yourself on delivering an array of fast-paced high-quality output.
- Comfortable with collaborating and driving campaigns through various agency disciplines and client stakeholders (production, studio/ finished art, creative and the wider client network)
- Be supported by senior management to thrive in an environment that’s all about passion, work/life balance and recognition for a job well done.
- Ideally have experience across billing platform Spectra, workflow management tool Trello and comfortable with Windows, Outlook, and Microsoft Teams
If you’re looking to progress your career and work with an experienced agency team, this is the role for you!
To apply, please email your CV and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The fine print
To be considered for this role, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
We appreciate your understanding that only successful applicants will be contacted, and that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.
No recruitment consultants please.