Senior Art Director
The Brand Agency, part of WPP AUNZ – Australasia’s leading creative tech company – is seeking an outstanding Senior Art Director to join its growing Perth team. This is a rare opportunity to become part of a leading WA agency that's focused on supporting personal growth and career development.
You will be working as a Senior Art Director with a Senior Copywriter on some of WA’s fastest growing and dynamic clients creating a wide range of integrated campaigns and projects from conception to production.
You'll have the support to take ownership of major projects, build solid relationships with key clients and continue to develop your skills as a creative leader within a growing and ambitious creative department.
You will work openly and collaboratively with strategy, media, account management, tech, design, and production to produce big ideas that twist, turn, surprise and delight, whatever medium they are in.
This role will see you:
- Thrive in an open and consultative environment where people are passionate about their roles and what they produce
- Report into the Creative Director and work across wider agency resources in creative, media, digital, content, activations, strategy, design, and production to create campaigns that deliver an extraordinary impact for your clients
- Create big integrated ideas brought to life with well-crafted art direction working across all mediums from film to digital to social and more
- Leverage your problem-solving abilities to manage client briefs and feedback
- Enjoy the support of the senior management team as you develop and thrive within an environment that's all about passion, work/life balance and recognition for a job well done
Who we are looking for?
This role would be perfect for an ambitious Senior Art Director with a desire for a future leadership role.
You are a team player who is happy to work with and support those around you and understands the importance collaboration with colleagues from all departments, clients, and production partners.
You would ideally have over 7 years experience at other integrated agencies and/or digital agencies but are now looking to grow your skill set.
A full understanding of all Creative Suite programs necessary for the role (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc) is essential.
Someone willing to do what it takes to Chase Greatness, with a real passion for pushing the work to be as good as it can be.
Tertiary qualifications are preferred, but not essential.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com
To apply, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
We appreciate your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.
No recruitment consultants please.