Senior Media Planner
We are looking for an experienced Media Planner to join our team in Perth.
Someone with 5+ years experience, ideally working in an agency across all media channels. You are interested in how data, technology and creative use of media can be applied to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
The Brand Agency, WA’s most successful advertising and technology agency, part of WPP.
What does this mean for you?
- In short, strength in numbers.
- Leading local and national clients.
- A diverse pool of top industry talent, backed by a global network giving global perspective.
- Room to grow and the support to get you there.
As Senior Media Planner you will:
- Lead media strategy, planning, implementation, optimisation and reporting of campaign activity across all media channels.
- Work collaboratively with all teams across the agency to deliver truly integrated communications and solutions; and
- Have access to the resources of GroupM, growing your skills at the global cutting edge of media.
This role is a 12-month parental leave contract.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The fine print
The Brand Agency is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. Full-time/part-time negotiable.
To apply, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
We appreciate your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.
No recruitment consultants please.