The Brand Agency, part of Australasia's leading marketing communications group WPP AUNZ, is looking for a Strategy Planner to join their Melbourne team.
As a Strategy Planner, you are a highly inquisitive problem solver who can guide teams and clients to an effective solution. The ability to think through complex problems from start to finish and build persuasive arguments is imperative. You are a sharp thinker who can help build creative ideas by working closely with account management and creative teams.
The role will see you:
- Design marketing strategies that help connect brands with customers across the customer journey
- Develop clear and concise briefs that inspire creative teams to develop solutions that directly address the communications and brand challenge
- Identify insights via conducting and analysing desktop, quantitative and qualitative research
- Proactively monitor and report customer, competitor and category trends and insights
- Write and present compelling presentations that clearly communicate an opportunity for the client
- Represent the ‘voice of the customer’ to support internal and external teams’ decision making
- Facilitate cross-departmental collaboration to support the timely delivery of project outcomes
- Remain up to date with developments from across the marketing discipline such as brand strategy, creative effectiveness and CX
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 - 4 years’ experience in a strategy planning role within an agency or similar advertising / marketing role
- Experience in one or more marketing strategy disciplines is highly desirable; brand, social, B2B, digital, shopper, etc.
- Ability to think through and simplify complex problems and inputs through structured analysis
- Persuasive communication, writing and presenting skills
- A passion for creative work that drives business outcomes and experience in helping to develop it
- The ability to work well within a team and also independently
- Retail experience is an advantage, but not a requirement
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this role you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
We appreciate your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.
No recruitment consultants please.