We're searching for a super organised, detail-oriented Account Executive looking for a career in a creative advertising agency.
Meticulous with getting all the details right, not missing dotting I's or crossing t’s. Your organisation skills are next-level, and you are a good communicator and respectful of your colleagues and clients. Ideally you have experience using Wrike or a similar online workflow tool.
The Brand Agency, ANZ’s most successful advertising and technology agency. part of WPP.
What does this mean for you?
Work life balance and career support such as:
- A diverse team of top industry talent, backed by WPP’s global network and insights
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Supportive, transparent, friendly agency, clients and suppliers
- Hybrid or remote ways of working
As Account Executive you will:
- Own the production implementation of retail digital catalogues
- Project manage catalogue pages from beginning to end with outstanding time-planning, attention to detail and clear concise communication
- Work within a well-oiled machine following well developed procedures via online workflow tools
- Build and nurture healthy, trusting relationships with clients and agency
- Work collaboratively with an experienced and supportive agency team
If this sounds like you please email your CV and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is important that we find the right person to join our team, so if you don't quite fit the description, we’d still love to hear from you. We are open to making an offer to the right candidate to support entry into the industry or a career change.
The fine print
To apply, you must have the right to live and work in New Zealand.
We appreciate your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.
No recruitment consultants please.