We need a top communicator with solid agency experience, looking to fast-track their career.
Someone who knows strong brands aren’t built on “that’ll do.” Someone with experience in integrated/digital agencies, ready to go for great.
The Brand Agency, part of WPP – Australasia’s leading creative tech company, and WA’s leading advertising full-service agency.
What does this mean for you?
There are many things that make The Brand Agency s great place to work, but we think these are worth a special mention:
- Welcoming and flexible culture.
- Birthday Leave – a paid day off to celebrate your Birthday each year.
- Loyalty Leave – an additional paid day off each year to celebrate your work anniversary.
- Employee Assistance Program access and 24/7 support.
- Remote Work.
- Flexible Public Holidays.
- Learning opportunities for all employees and room to grow.
In the Account Management team, you will:
- Take ownership in delivering integrated campaigns and projects from conception to completion, managing timings, budgets and campaign roll-out
- Report to the Business Director and work collaboratively with the wider agency
- Be client facing, super organised with a keen eye for detail.
- Be supported by senior management to thrive in an environment that's all about passion, work/life balance and recognition for a job well done
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com
The fine print
To apply, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
We appreciate your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.
No recruitment consultants please.