Strategic Planner - Perth
Here's your chance to join the current B&T and Campaign Brief 'Agency of the Year'. The Brand Agency, part of Australia's largest communications group WPP AUNZ, is seeking an experienced Strategic Planner to join its growing Perth team. This is a rare opportunity to become part of the leading WA agency that's focused on supporting your personal growth and career development.
You will be working on a portfolio of WA’s most iconic brands, liaising directly with senior clients, developing and implementing effective brand and campaign strategies.
This role will see you:
- Work as part of the strategic planning team in the Perth head office
- Conduct research and facilitate research groups and workshops
- Analyse and interpret data to generate insights that help answer communications problems
- Writing creative briefs that lead to outstanding creative work
- Thrive in an open and consultative environment where people are passionate about their roles and the work they produce
- Work autonomously with the wider agency resources, specifically creative, account management, media and digital
- Assist and mentor other members of the strategy team to deliver high quality work for the agency’s clients
- Presenting to senior clients on a regular basis
- Enjoy the support of the management team as you develop and thrive within an environment that's all about passion, work/life balance and recognition for a job well done.
Who we are looking for:
This role would be perfect for an experienced strategist, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience, in an agency or client side. Someone who is agile, motivated and looking to progress their career.
You should know how to develop strategies that deliver results and bring a diverse group of people along for the ride. You're all about a 'can do' attitude, enjoy sinking your teeth into any new challenge and pride yourself on high quality output.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and a brief cover letter to Courtney Larson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 15 September 2017
To be considered for this role, you must have the right to live and work in Australia.
We appreciate your understanding that only successful applicants will be contacted, and that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we are unable to reply to individual phone calls or emails.
No recruitment consultants please.